Michael Dvoren focuses his practice on all areas of intellectual property litigation. Before joining Weiss & Moy, P.C., Michael was an associate at the Phoenix office of a large international law firm. During law school, he externed in the civil division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona and counseled start-up companies as part of Arizona State University’s Technology Venture Services Group.
Prior to law school, he was a television producer in Los Angeles.
- J.D., Arizona State University, 2009 (cum laude)
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2000 (summa cum laude)
- Arizona, 2009
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Eastern District of Texas
- Northern District of Florida
- International Trademark Association (INTA) (Member, Legal Practice Resources Committee)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
Publications & Activities